PDA

View Full Version : insane drivers and petrol stations

Gav
29-01-2006, 12:00 PM
i cant remember where i read this story but it made me laugh and cringe at the same time..

a man goes and fills his new Diesel car with petrol only relises when hes filled it up, So in all his great wisdom he thinks ill Suck it out. So he rolls it over to the Vacume (YES the VACUME) and then starts sucking the petrol out using the vac so within minuets of doing this somthing in the vacume causes the petrol to ignight Blowing up the Car and the petrol Station

The thing that totally confuses me is that He Diddnt even have enough money to pay for the petrol he put into the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What on earth possess people to do things like this

MaddAussie
29-01-2006, 12:54 PM
For many years while at college (and while in between jobs) I worked @ a supermarket filling station and some of the thing I saw beggar belief go and have a look here:
Forecourt Tales on 1020 site (http://www.1020mg.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=7&id=82&Itemid=58)

Tracy
29-01-2006, 01:10 PM
:confused2 you couldn't make it up! makes you wonder how half of them have managed to pass their tests and get a car in the first place!