PDA

View Full Version : I'm not happy

dogsquaw
20-09-2005, 01:20 PM
I can't access Brit-cars at work seems I can access anything else including x*f but not Brit-cars. Works filter keeps coming up sayin that because of the use of the words swimwear and lingerie it's blocked :angry:

Good job I've been sent home poorly, I can now access this forum ..... I feel much much better now :lol3:

BeverleyM
20-09-2005, 01:26 PM
I can't access Brit-cars at work seems I can access anything else including x*f but not Brit-cars. Works filter keeps coming up sayin that because of the use of the words swimwear and lingerie it's blocked :angry:

We know about that, and its being resolved :lol:

Good job I've been sent home poorly, I can now access this forum ..... I feel much much better now :lol3:
Hope you feel better soon :love2:

Tony
20-09-2005, 01:27 PM
swimwear and lingerie
Where? :lol2:

ZS
20-09-2005, 01:33 PM

We know about that, and its being resolved :lol:

Huh?? since when? its not my "other" site on here causing problems is it??? :confused2

Get well soon dogsquaw! Here let me kiss it better... :love2: (err what's up first??? lol)

Carl Fairhurst
20-09-2005, 01:38 PM
[QUOTE=ZS]Huh?? since when? its not my "other" site on here causing problems is it??? :confused2

QUOTE]

Oh yes! and whats this "other" site?? Im intrigued ;)

Carl

dogsquaw
20-09-2005, 01:49 PM
Huh?? since when? its not my "other" site on here causing problems is it??? :confused2

Get well soon dogsquaw! Here let me kiss it better... :love2: (err what's up first??? lol)

oooooooohhhhhhhhh you got a lingerie site........... tell me more!!!!!!!!

i got a l'ill iddy biddy cold that seems to be getting much better the more blackcurrant lemp sips I take

ZS
20-09-2005, 02:43 PM

i got a l'ill iddy biddy cold that seems to be getting much better the more blackcurrant lemp sips I take

www.my-knickers.co.uk and www.thongs-4u.com :D:D

Can do some good deals if you want anything? ;) :drink1: :drink1:

BeverleyM
20-09-2005, 02:51 PM
:yikes:

I'm trying to make it easier for people to see the forum at work, not more difficult :wife:

dogsquaw
20-09-2005, 02:56 PM

I'm trying to make it easier for people to see the forum at work, not more difficult :wife:

soz miss........ it weren't me miss...... it was him miss.......

ZS
20-09-2005, 02:57 PM

If you want to star out the URL's then do so ;) dogsquaw asked... so I obliged :D

Pam
20-09-2005, 04:58 PM

You don't work for the government do you? I have the same message from my work internet police.

FUBAR
20-09-2005, 05:24 PM

Blacurrent lemsip eh?? you sure it aint red wine?? :rotfl:

Hope ya feel better soon !

dogsquaw
20-09-2005, 07:47 PM
You don't work for the government do you? I have the same message from my work internet police.

Not as exciting as that... I work for a large accountancy firm

Pam
20-09-2005, 08:53 PM
The government isn't exciting (not my dept anyway). :(

byron
20-09-2005, 08:59 PM
Thats a little harsh not being able to access the site from work,i hav'ent tried yet but our company have barred a lot of sites aswell.

P.S. Why is sam dealing in ladies underwear is there something he needs to tell us all ;)

Goldeneye
20-09-2005, 09:08 PM
OOPS, was that us causing havoc :rolleye: