PDA

View Full Version : ZS BTCC look on Carbon Fiber bits ?

Alex B
10-10-2005, 07:51 PM
Would anyone be interested in having a thought on getting somebody to produce a set of front wings and back wings BTCC look alike for our ZS's on Carbon Fiber ?...or am I talking b*****sssss :xmas2:

Alex

Jerry Zedman
10-10-2005, 08:08 PM
Fibre glass would surely be cheaper? You had a little look at my official BTCC MG ZS wing that is hanging on my wall - i'm sure someone could get them made up relatively cheaply.:shrug:

Alex B
10-10-2005, 08:43 PM
Jerry Fiberglass is fine if you want it to last a race but for daily use CarbonFiber is the way forward for definite...much stronger yet flexible...so would cope very well with small hits and repairing it is not a big issue.

Your fault for showing me that wing on the wall.....it's something that's been going round and round on my mind for some time now...but I would like it to look something like this ;) ...thanks Captain for that !!!

Alex

Jerry Zedman
10-10-2005, 08:51 PM
Alex, just think, I posted to you (via you know where) photos and measurements back in 2003. I'm suprised you've only just started thinking about it again! ;)

Alex B
10-10-2005, 08:56 PM
Jerry I've never stopped thinking about it to be honest but it's such a time consuming project that I've always left it parked...but who knows if I might get it rolling one day ?

Alex ;)