PDA

View Full Version : Maestro Headlining for sale

mgturbo96
30-03-2008, 05:21 PM
I'm selling a recovered headlining for a Maestro - thanks for looking!
Phil
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220218230932

The Express Valeter
30-03-2008, 10:05 PM
I am watching this on Ebay. This would be very handy for me as I am collecting (when I get the money that is) an A reg MG Maestro with only 25000 miles on the clock & it needs a headlining.
My only problem is being able to collect it!

mgturbo96
30-03-2008, 10:20 PM
Good luck if you decide to bid - it would certainly be put to good use!

The Express Valeter
30-03-2008, 11:12 PM
Is there any way you could post/courier it?

mgturbo96
31-03-2008, 12:39 AM
I think it would be far too fragile and prone to damage - the biscuits are only a kind of thin polystyrene. I could meet you halfway with it for a bit of petrol money or bring it to a car show if you frequent such gatherings and there is one we both want to go to!

The Express Valeter
31-03-2008, 09:58 PM
Yeah! I attend lots of shows but how much space will it take up? Reason for asking is I generally bring my wife & son.Next event in the Midlands I intend attending is the Pride Of Longbridge Rally but not sure what I will be driving though it's likely to be the Rover 25.I have a friend or two though that are due to be coming to so there is the possibility that they could assist with it.

mgturbo96
31-03-2008, 11:39 PM
I could bring it to the Pride Of Longbridge Rally, I intend to go in my Maestro Turbo. I have transported one before by putting it into a Maestro and securing it up against the existing headlining. I don't know whether you could do the same in another car - the Maestro has a generous rear hatch opening, wider than our Rover 400, for example. Your safest bet is a Maestro or a big van!
Cheers
Phil

montego_turbo
02-04-2008, 12:02 AM
I could bring it to the Pride Of Longbridge Rally, I intend to go in my Maestro Turbo. I have transported one before by putting it into a Maestro and securing it up against the existing headlining. I don't know whether you could do the same in another car - the Maestro has a generous rear hatch opening, wider than our Rover 400, for example. Your safest bet is a Maestro or a big van!
Cheers
Phil

im watching to see how much it will befor i put my bid in,i would collect it if i win it:cheers:it will fit in my countryman:happy1:

The Express Valeter
02-04-2008, 09:55 PM
I could bring it to the Pride Of Longbridge Rally, Your safest bet is a Maestro or a big van!
Cheers
Phil

Unfortunately I have neither but have bid anyway & hope it can go in the 25 or my friends ZS or ZT.