Thread: Rear Calipers

There are no inconsistencies in my posts; occasionally, however, there are alternate pasts. ZS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rear Calipers

I have for sale the following:-

1 x O/S/R (Drivers Side Rear) Caliper from a ZS120 (there is also disc and pads, but I recommend using new ones) plus caliper carrier. - This is in "Used" condition, but was working fine when taken off my car.

1 x N/S/R (Passenger Side Rear) Caliper from a ZS180. Just the caliper. in "New and Unused" condition.

Offers Please (Might be usefull for someone - maybe get you out of a scrape?)

heh....

could have been useful on sunday....
    or even monday to get me by til my new ones arrived (pads that is, and assuming the 120 caliper is the same as the 115)

in fact, if the disc is alright, i may need it tomorrow, if there's any damage to the back of my disc... could you drop it round on your way home, and i'll catch up with you later? (i won't be in, just leave it in the porch....)

prodigal son

There are no inconsistencies in my posts; occasionally, however, there are alternate pasts. ZS's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yes I beleive they are the same

ok, change of plan. I'm guessing you don't have it at work with you in your boot. but if you do, I couldn't get liz before she left to leave the porch unlocked, but you could leave it behind the front wall by the bins (it's not bin day, so it won't get taken by them....) on your way home (don't make a special trip...)

or, if you don't have it with you, but are planning on coming to the pub tonight, then it's easy! bring it along.

or if not, then could you give it to Rob? as he'll be picking me up

Cheers
    Al

prodigal son

Blog Entries
    I'll chuck it in the car and bring it over tonight to the pub.

What parts do you need?

just the disc, it's only if when the pads get done tomorrow, there's scoring. Altough i may have the 180 caliper off you at some point...

prodigal son

Thread Information