Thread: 2005 MG ZR 105+

2005 MG ZR 105+

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW...xact=1&photo=1

Its the model with 15,500 miles. Its the one based in Abingdon, Oxon.

Blog Entries
    Good to hear from you again Martin!

Should that be a 2003 ZR?
    ModOct, the MG3 Website

www.brit-cars.com

Quote Originally Posted by GT View Post
    Good to hear from you again Martin!

Should that be a 2003 ZR?
    Hi Rob, its been a long year ....!

No, its 2005. Are you looking at the correct ad?

Blog Entries
    Whoops, my bad!

I was looking at the first advert, a Trophy Yellow ZR+105 with 15,236 miles and located in Abingdon - A few more of these, , and I might wake up

Yes, its been a long year, and a long weekend, too! A shame you couldn't make it to Wicksteed this year. It would of been good to catch up
    ModOct, the MG3 Website

www.brit-cars.com

Quote Originally Posted by GT View Post
    Whoops, my bad!

I was looking at the first advert, a Trophy Yellow ZR+105 with 15,236 miles and located in Abingdon - A few more of these, , and I might wake up

Yes, its been a long year, and a long weekend, too! A shame you couldn't make it to Wicksteed this year. It would of been good to catch up

That Trophy yellow car, assuming its the same one, was sold after only 3 days on the forecourt. Mind you it does look good, but not as good as the XPG one though

My time available for shows and evening getting onto these forums is much less these days, it is a shame, but you can only do so much. I have gone back to playing league table tennis again this season plus I have a major calendar project on the go (the only one this year), plus a bathroom to refit, plus working 10 hours a day. Any other leisure time is now restricted to BTCC trips and Oxford United FC games.

Are you going to Brands Hatch, or Silverstone?

Blog Entries
    I hopefully will be at both! But I know what you mean about only being able to do so much, its not cheap and takes up a lot of time to go wandering about everywhere!

Theres always Christmas
    ModOct, the MG3 Website

www.brit-cars.com

Always difficult to judge the price of a car, particular with MGR at the mo, but a neutrals comment has encouraged me to drop it by a few hundred, priced now at 6200.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bee View Post
    http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW...xact=1&photo=1

Its the model with 15,500 miles. Its the one based in Abingdon, Oxon.
    I hadn't realised this link showed another car in Abingdon, it is in fact the XPower Grey model.

Well, I am very surprised that I have not had any interest in my wifes ZR. I don't think its particularly overpriced, I'll even come down even more (6K) if it means getting a buyer. Desperate? No, not really, just want the space in time for my wifes new car to come next weekend.

Its advertised on 4 MGR or associated websites, Ebay and the Trader. I have had one "silly" offer of 4K, and lots of calls from canvassers who although my Trader ad clearly says no canvassers still call on the pretence they aren't canvassers but dealers :-(

Is the MGR selling market dead I wonder, or is it that people just always want a bargain and not willing to pay a fair price for a fair car?

Has anybody else had the same struggle?

Dear oh, dear. Now I am starting to sound really desperate!

After discussions with my wife, we have dropped the price of this ZR down. Now it really is a bargain. Her next car is due to arrive imminently and we just want the space.

Tel. 0779 120 4116

Blog Entries
    Possibley the problem is that most of us on MGR sites have the cars already?

I hope you find a buyer soon

I'd be tempted, but am currently in the process of moving my own ZR on, in favour of a 250 banger
    ModOct, the MG3 Website

www.brit-cars.com

ZR now sold for a bargain price to a very nice lady in Newcastle.

Thread Information