Thread: Maestro Headlining for sale

Maestro Headlining for sale

I'm selling a recovered headlining for a Maestro - thanks for looking!
    Phil
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=220218230932

Valeting With Pride. The Express Valeter's Avatar

Exclamation

I am watching this on Ebay. This would be very handy for me as I am collecting (when I get the money that is) an A reg MG Maestro with only 25000 miles on the clock & it needs a headlining.
    My only problem is being able to collect it!

Range Rover Evoque Pure Tech In Barollo Black With Custom Paint Etc Additions.
    Rover 25GSi-Firefrost Red.
    MG ZR-Express 105-Firefrost Red (Special Build total spec).
    MG Montego 2.0i-Flame Red.

Good luck if you decide to bid - it would certainly be put to good use!

Question

Is there any way you could post/courier it?

I think it would be far too fragile and prone to damage - the biscuits are only a kind of thin polystyrene. I could meet you halfway with it for a bit of petrol money or bring it to a car show if you frequent such gatherings and there is one we both want to go to!

Thumbs up

Yeah! I attend lots of shows but how much space will it take up? Reason for asking is I generally bring my wife & son.Next event in the Midlands I intend attending is the Pride Of Longbridge Rally but not sure what I will be driving though it's likely to be the Rover 25.I have a friend or two though that are due to be coming to so there is the possibility that they could assist with it.

I could bring it to the Pride Of Longbridge Rally, I intend to go in my Maestro Turbo. I have transported one before by putting it into a Maestro and securing it up against the existing headlining. I don't know whether you could do the same in another car - the Maestro has a generous rear hatch opening, wider than our Rover 400, for example. Your safest bet is a Maestro or a big van!
    Cheers
    Phil

montego_turbo

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mgturbo96 View Post
    I could bring it to the Pride Of Longbridge Rally, I intend to go in my Maestro Turbo. I have transported one before by putting it into a Maestro and securing it up against the existing headlining. I don't know whether you could do the same in another car - the Maestro has a generous rear hatch opening, wider than our Rover 400, for example. Your safest bet is a Maestro or a big van!
    Cheers
    Phil
    im watching to see how much it will befor i put my bid in,i would collect it if i win itit will fit in my countryman

Quote Originally Posted by mgturbo96 View Post
    I could bring it to the Pride Of Longbridge Rally, Your safest bet is a Maestro or a big van!
    Cheers
    Phil
    Unfortunately I have neither but have bid anyway & hope it can go in the 25 or my friends ZS or ZT.

Thread Information